Is your car in need of brake inspection or repair? Properly functioning brakes are the most important feature of a car. To ensure you and your loved ones’ safety, it is essential to get your car’s braking system, including its brake pads and rotors, inspected regularly, and SV Motorsports is here to assist you with professionalism and expertise.
When should you have your brakes inspected?
It is recommended that you have your car’s braking system inspected once a year to support optimal performance. However, if you are witnessing any of the following signs, an inspection should be scheduled right away:
- Noises like screeching and grinding when braking
- Brake Warning Lights are flashing
- You feel your car “pulling” when braking
- Strange vibrations when braking
- You have to brake harder than usual, with brake pedal pressed to the floor
What does brake repair involve?
When you bring your car in for brake inspection, you can expect the following:
- Pads & Shoes will be replaced if there are signs of wear
- Rotor & Drum with be resurfaced or replaced if there is excessive wear
- Wheel Bearings will be repacked if needed
- Brake fluid will be replaced
- Lubrication and adjustments
- Repair and replacement of any other part, as needed
- Road test to make sure it is all running smoothly
Why choose us?
Brake repair is complicated because a car’s brake system is complex, so you will want experts like us on your side. SV Motorsports can inspect and repair or replace any of your car’s braking system elements, including pads/shoes, fluids, rotor/drum, calipers and cylinders, hardware, hoses and lines, the anti-lock system and all other components. We are proud to be a Certified BMW Master Technician, so you can trust your car is in good hands.
While BMWs are our specialty at SV Motorsports, we also service all other luxury European makes and models, such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Maserati, Porsche and more!
We look forward to servicing your car’s brake system!